Dr. James P. Boyd shows how having some SnoreHook kits in the office can help patients who need a custom oral appliance for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea.
by James P. Boyd, DDS
The recent Philips PAP recall has rendered potentially millions of patients without their necessary therapy. Additionally, the AHRQ draft report calls into question the actual effectiveness of PAP therapy. These are prime examples of why prepared clinicians always have a few Snorehook kits in their office.
The Snorehook is:
- FDA cleared custom oral appliance for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea
- Medicare PDAC-approved
- Fabricated chairside in under 15 minutes
- Durable for long-term use
- Ideal as a back-up, provisional, or trial device
- Infinitely adjustable
- Under $90 per device
What do you do when:
- Your favorite patient has lost their device, and is leaving tomorrow on vacation?
- It’s the end of year and your lab can’t get their device to you before the insurance benefit cut-off?
- You’d like to provide a ”second set of keys” in addition to your primary device without incurring another huge lab bill?
- You have future restorations planned so you need infinite adjustability?
- You need no lab bill to help the “cash pay” patient?
- You appreciate and expect life-time free replacement on any part or component?
I’ll give you a hint. The answer is the same to every question. It’s “SnoreHook”, the only appliance for every every patient. Request Free Samples at www.SnoreHook.com
Find out more details about the SnoreHook splint at https://dentalsleeppractice.com/the-snorehook-splint/