Extend your marketing reach with creative advertising programs and/or added value features within Dental Sleep Practice Magazine. Discuss advertising opportunities immediately by calling Adrienne Good at (623) 340-4373.
Dental Sleep Practice is the leading magazine for dentists and dental professionals dedicated to the treatment of sleep apnea disorders.
Each helpful issue includes timely information and clinical articles from health experts and industry leaders on the diagnosis & treatment options.
Mailed out quarterly to 30,000 US specialists and GP’s searching for relevant Sleep Apnea content.
Dental Sleep Practice also features a unique blend of editorial content including clinical techniques, nutrition information, legal information, technology features, new product information, practice management features and office spotlights.
- Sponsored CE Supplements – Peer reviewed educational articles, with CE credits.
- Full development and distribution to your target audience.
- Increase your leads by using inserts, BRC cards, and polybag outserts.
- Robust digital platform including social media, website, newsletter, and email campaign opportunities.
- CE event sponsorships.
Added Value Opportunities:
- Product Releases – Will be printed or added to the website free of charge. Please submit your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch a New Product – Use our full page product profile to present your product in detail.
- Practice Profiles – Nominate a dentist and his/her office to be presented in a feature article in the magazine.
- Corporate Profile – Do a multiple page company profile to be featured in the magazine and have the option to purchase re-prints for your own marketing promotions.
- Industry News – Update readers with the latest news in the industry directly from your company.
- Article Submission – Submit articles to be featured in one of the many sections of the magazine.
Interested In Advertising?
Fill Out the Form Below!
Advertise with us!
Extend your marketing reach with creative advertising programs and/or added value features within Orthodontic Practice US. Fill out the form above or discuss advertising opportunities immediately by calling Adrienne Good at (602) 643-8292.