Dental Sleep Practice is aiming to be the leading magazine for dentists and dental professionals dedicated to the treatment of sleep apnea disorders.
Each helpful issue includes timely information and clinical articles from health experts and industry leaders on the diagnosis & treatment options for sleep apnea.
Dental Sleep Practice also features a unique blend of editorial content including clinical techniques, nutrition information, legal information, technology features, new product information, practice management features and office spotlights.
Extend your marketing reach with creative advertising programs and/or added value features within Dental Sleep Practice Magazine.
- Top Customer/Prospect Program – Mail the magazine as a gift to your top 1,000 customers / use a false cover to wrap your message over the cover.
- Sponsored CE Supplements – Peer reviewed educational articles, with CE credits.
- Full development and distribution to your target audience.
- Increase your leads by using inserts, BRC cards, and polybagoutserts.
Added Value Opportunities:
- Product Releases – Will be printed free of charge in our Materials & Equipment section and online on this website.
- CE Course Dates – Send in your course dates for our Diary section in the magazine and on this website.
- Launch a New Product – Use our full page product profile to present your product in detail.
- Practice Profiles – Nominate a dentist and his/her office to be presented in a feature article in the magazine.
- Corporate Profile – Do a multiple page company profile to be featured in the magazine and have the option to purchase re-prints for your own marketing promotions.
- Industry News – Update readers with the latest news in the industry directly from your company.
- Article Submission – Submit articles to be featured in one of the many sections of the magazine.
Review our Press Kit!
2017 Trade Show Schedule
Get connected with other dental professionals and learn about the latest products in your industry. Download the 2017 Trade Show Schedule by clicking here and visit each conference’s website for registration and for more information.