Free Webinar: Clinical Applications with CBCT in Dentistry: A webinar illustrating both clinical applications and clinical use of CBCT in dentistry.
Webinar Host: Steve Carstensen, DDS and Guest Presenter Jon M. Julian, DDS
Free Education Webinar
Watch The Replay
Webinar: CBCT & Airway-Centered Treatment Planning
About The Webinar
- New core X-ray technologies by PreXion reduce radiation and increase image clarity
- Focus on each link in the Image Quality Chain (Focal Spot, Voxel, Projections, Data Reconstruction) to maintain the highest grade of image
- Customizable options for each patient scan
- 2D and 3D imaging solutions in one machine
- Upgradable features: FOV size, Volume size, etc.
- Unmatched service, training, and support
- Powerful and intuitive software for diagnosis and planning
About The Presenter
Jon M. Julian received his Doctor of Dental Science degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City Dental School in 1978 after doing his undergraduate work at the University of Kansas.
He lived and practiced dentistry in McPherson, KS from 1978-2011 when he relocated to South Carolina to open his new practice, "The Dental Retreat at Mountain Park" in December of 2011. The facility not only houses his growing dental practice, but it is also where Dr. Julian holds a majority of his very popular Over the Shoulder/Hands-On Implant Courses.
Dr. Julian maintains an active membership in the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentists, South Carolina Dental Association, Academy of Laser Dentistry, International College of Oral Implantologists and Doctors for Oral Conscious Sedation.
He lectures extensively throughout the United States and Europe on dental implants and the use of lasers and new technology in dentistry. He is a visionary in the implementation of technology into the General Dentistry practice setting such as digital scanning, cone beam, and Platelet Rich Fibrin procedures.
About the Sponsor
With over 15 years of experience in 3D DICOM image processing and software visualization, Prexion, Inc. has distinct advantages over other dental CBCT scanners and dealerships available today.
PreXion's low dose, advanced imaging technologies leads in accurate diagnosis and treatment.