Importance of better screening, more efficient clinical workflow and patient selection in dental sleep medicine Today, according to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, about 30 million patients suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in the US alone. And unfortunately, about 80% of these patients remain undiagnosed, despite all the efforts and advancements in raising … [Read more...]
The CE Articles below are for Dental Sleep Practice Subscribers
- If you would like to take the Continuing Education Quiz for any of the below articles: Log in Here
- If you are already logged In: Click Here for the List of Quizzes
- Purchase a Subscription for access to Subscriber CE: Click Here
Our Continuing Education Subscribers have access to:
- a downloadable PDF of the associated CE article for your review
- an online quiz to take
- If you pass, you will be directed to a certificate that you can print out for your records
- If the quiz is not passed, you will have the opportunity to take the quiz again
Complete CE quizzes via print or online!
Dental Sleep Practice offers up to 8 Continuing Education (CE) Credits to general practitioners with any subscription to our magazine on a yearly basis.
About the publication:
Dental Sleep Practice is THE Sleep Apnea publication for Dentists – encompassing everything they need to know to properly treat this condition. Get the latest information for this rapidly growing area of health. Dental Sleep Practice is aiming to be the leading magazine for dentists and dental professionals dedicated to the treatment of sleep apnea disorders. Each helpful issue includes timely information and clinical articles from health experts and industry leaders on the diagnosis & treatment options for sleep apnea.
Issues Per Year: 4
Estimated Delivery: Every 3 months
CE Credits: 2 Credits Per Issue!
You have the option of a digital-only subscription — which allows you access to the publication and the CE content via your computer, tablet or cell phone. Or a print subscription: you will get 4 issues mailed to you, as well as receiving online access for your convenience.