Free Webinar: Learn about using overnight pulse oximetry to verify oral appliance therapy
Hosted by Steve Carstensen, DDS and Ronald Prehn, ThM, DDS
Ronald S. Prehn, ThM, DDS
Board Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine and Orofacial Pain
The need for diagnosing and treating OSA is critical due to the volume of potential patients affected. The associated health risks (diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, depression) and the potential for reduced quality of life (poor concentration, fatigue, increased risk of accidents) are well known.
Diagnosis and treatment of OSA should not have to wait until patients’ symptoms are bad enough to drive them into their doctor’s office.
Dental sleep practitioners have a huge opportunity to partner with sleep physicians to improve patient quality of life and lower healthcare costs by working together to diagnose and treat OSA appropriately.
Don’t miss this informative webinar — which includes a presentation, interview and Q&A session — to:
1. Learn about the prevalence and clinical consequences of OSA
2. Understand OSA treatment options and challenges
3. Learn how to use overnight pulse oximetry to screen and verify OAT treatment
4. Understand what to look for in a reliable overnight pulse oximeter solution
5. Learn how you can partner with sleep physicians in caring for your patient
6. And more!
About Nonin Medical
Nonin Medical is a global leader in developing noninvasive medical monitoring solutions that improve the quality of people’s lives. Nonin invented finger pulse oximetry and provides highly accurate, low cost, easy-to-use pulse oximetry and other solutions to meet your practice needs today and tomorrow. www.nonin.com/Dentistry